- Collective Bargaining Needs You - An invitation to be a part of the team that prepares for our next round of collective bargaining.
- Pension Sustainability Seminars - Stay up-to-date with possible changes that will affect your pension benefits.
BLTA Executive 2016-2017
President: Mary Chalmers
Vice President: Kerry Enns
Treasurer: Carol Peters
Secretary: Melissa Nogier
Professional Development: Mary Chalmers (ex-officio)
Workplace Safety & Health:
Collective Bargaining: Rob Stradeski
Education Finance: Joel Wiebe
Public Relations: Donna Osadchuk
- You can contact the Executive directly through their divisional emails if you have questions about the work they do on behalf of the Teachers’ Association.
- You can contact the President Mary Chalmers at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or by cellphone at (204)371-0721.
- You can send a quick message to President Mary Chalmers through our Contact Us page.